- If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
- If after you attempted to resolve the issues with Evan and feel that the limited edition photo didn’t meet your expectations then we want to provide solutions.
The Evan’s Studio policy offers a full refund within 30 days of your date of purchase if the photo is returned in the same condition that it was sent. The buyer pays for the return shipping, which needs to be sent back within 30 days of the date of purchase. Evan’s Studio is constantly trying to improve, so please include details about why you submitted your refund request.
Evan will make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card, although usually it should only take 5-10 days, according to Stripe.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and try to resolve your issue.
- If the issue can’t be resolved – request Evan to start the refund process. Please explain why you are requesting the refund.
- Return the photo in the exact condition that it arrived and within 30 days of your purchase.
- Once Evan receives the photo he will start processing the refund.
- Evan will email you a receipt that your refund is being processed.